Friday, May 16, 2008

Hi All... Nothing like a friend invading your blog to get you to post something. A couple disclaimers for anyone who reads this and thinks... I know that Martha and Mary does not give a Rockinest Employee of the year award. It was the Children's Advocate award. I am proud of it. And no Jenn I did not miss my midterm... well sort of... The banquet was the night before my midterm and my boss told me I had to be there... so my professor let me take the midterm Monday instead of Friday... But I was still pretty mad at the time. 

So yeah ... Spirit Fingers. 

I promise... One day when I have more than 5 seconds to spare I may post more. Many great things are going on in my life... I will take a moment to share them at another time. 

bye now. 

1 comment:

Patso8 said...

I'm sooooooooo proud of you Crystal...spirit fingers ( whatever the hell that means)